101 Reasons to Open your new Trading Account with Zerodha.
1. India’s First and Largest Discount broker.
2. Ultra Transparent Management.
3. 6 Years + Track Record.
4. 500+ Resourceful work-forces.
5. 250,000 + clients.
6. Contributes 5 percent of India’s Daily Retail Market Turnover.
7. Zero Debt Enterprise, No borrowed Capital.
8. Not involved in any Money lending side business.
9. Registered Member of NSE, BSE and SEBI.
10. Zero complaints on the Exchange.
11. Zerodha Servers located in co-location with the Exchanges.
12. 3 microsecond Lightning Order Executions.
13. Clients protected under the SEBI Investor protection Fund.
14. Safeguard on Client Data protection.
15. No unwanted marketing calls to clients.
16. Emerging Equity Broking House Awards 2014 / 2015.
17. ET Boot Strap Startup Awards 2016.
18. Continuous Funding on Research and Development.
19. Regional Offices in all major cities of India.
20. Customer Support through telephone and email.
21. Remote Computer Assistance on request.
22. Instant PAYIN Facility to trading Account.
23. NEFT/RTGS/IMPS or Direct Fund Transfer from Terminal.
24. PAYOUT request settled within 48 hours.
25. Option for Quarterly settlement through liquid funds.
26. In house Demat Account Facility.
27. Free Delivery Instruction Slip for Demat account.
28. Free Client Master Reports.
29. Equity, commodity, currency, Mutual Funds and Demat, all in one.
30. Trade on NSE / BSE and MCX with One Account.
31. Instant Online Account Opening facility.
32. Optional Account opening through Printed Forms.
33. Dedicated Account Opening Manger.
34. No Minimum Funding Requirement.
35. No AMC for Trading Account.
36. Online Stock Pledging Facility.
37. MIS to CNC / NRML and vice versa conversion allowed.
38. CNC to MIS and Revert Facility, without affecting LTCG benefit.
39. Unique Trading platforms that are designed in-house.
40. Detailed Product Documentation for user reference.
41. Universal Trading ID and Password across all Trading Platforms.
42. Call and Trade Facility.
43. Automatic onscreen reminders for futures expiry square-off.
44. Daily Contract notes delivered to email.
45. Easy to follow Q back office system.
46. Customization of P&L reports as per clients needs.
47. Generate instant tax reports for ITR filing.
48. Easy to access Financial Ledger.
49. Track your trading progress visually on Quant back-office.
50. Time based and Contract Wise Analytics report.
51. Supports Bracket and Cover order on all Platforms.
52. Trailing Stop Loss Feature on Bracket Orders.
53. Up to 10x Intraday margins an F&O underlying Stocks.
54. Up to 3 x intraday Margin for Futures trades.
55. 33x + Margin on Bracket Orders.
56. Automatic Margin Reduction for risk control on Event Days.
57. Detailed margin Calculator for trade planning.
58. Intraday order square off time till 3:20pm.
59. AMO order placing facility between 4pm and 9am.
60. AMO orders processed during Pre Open Session.
61. Zero Brokerage on Delivery Trades.
62. Reasonable brokerage charges for intraday Trades.
63. Brokerage cap of 20 INR per order.
64. No hidden / unexplained charges.
65. Detailed online brokerage Calculator.
66. 60day Zerodha Challenge for Brokerage Refund.
67. 60day Zerodha Challenge Certificates for winners.
68. Free to use Trading Platforms.
69. Zerodha KITE for trading and investing from Mobile.
70. KITE works on low internet bandwidth devices.
71. KITE supports multiple customized watch lists.
72. KITE supports over 100 built in indicators.
73. KITE has 6 chart types for analysis.
74. KITE supports both Bracket and Cover Orders.
75. KITE Chrome interface for order direct placing from 3rd party charts.
76. KITE API for trading system programmers.
77. KITEXL for Trading from excel sheets.
78. Access KITE from for any web browser of your computer, mobile or tablet.
79. Kite apps available for Android and IOS on Google play and app store.
80. Dedicated Zerodha Pi platform for Pro Traders and Windows users.
81. Realtime Stock Screener on Zerodha Pi.
82. Back-test Features on Zerodha Pi.
83. Expert Advisor Facility Alerts on Zerodha Pi.
84. Pattern Recognition Feature on Zerodha Pi.
85. Customized Trade Alerts using Tradescript.
86. One click order placing using Quick order window.
87. Right Click order placing from Pi charts.
88. Export Price data from Pi to Excel Sheet for analysis.
89. Pi Bridge to connect Amibroker, Ninja Trader etc to your Trading Account.
90. Super Trend Indicators on both Zerodha Pi and KITE.
91. 20 Years of historical data on Charts.
92. Zerodha Pulse for latest Stock Market news
93. Zerodha Varsity platform for Free Stock Market Learning.
94. Zerodha Connect platform, to interact with the Zerodha team.
95. Trading Q&A Platform, to interact with other traders in India.
96. Zerodha Coin Platform, for direct Mutual Fund investment.
97. Small Case Platform for thematic investment from your Trading Account.
98. Opentrade Platform for copy trades.
99. Daily Live Product demo on YouTube.
100. Zerodha Educate for weekly webinars.
101. Goodwill acknowledged by major newspapers in India.